Here are all my favorite home knitting machines that you can order online if you so choose. Most of these home knitting machines do have reviews on this site, however, I have just decided to combine all the best sellers on one post so that you can compare and see which one will suit you best.
Home Knitting Machines You Can Order Online
These are affiliate links, which means that I will get a small commission if you decide to purchase something. However, you still benefit from the same low cost you get from ordering online.
Easy Weaver Knitter, Blue Household Weaver Knitting Tool Mini Sewing Knitting Mill Machine for Sweaters Bracelet Weaver Home DIY Craft Tool 1 Pack
This little machine is perfect to crank out cords and decorations for all your crafting needs.
However it is not pefect and only works well using very thin yarn.
This must be one of the smallest home knitting machines out there and is not a necessary item as you can do the same thing by hand, and sometimes it’s quicker without all the fiddling.
Knitting Machine and Accessories, LK150 150 Stitches 6.5mm Mid Gauge Plastic Domestic Knitting Machine with Accessories Tool Set for Household Sewing
- This professional knitting machine can weave medium, thick and thin yarns, and can produce beautiful patterns such as rib, tuck, overhead, yarn adding and overhead flowers.
- The Jarchii knitting machine is small in size, does not occupy space, is light, easy to carry, and can be stored in the packaging box after use. It is part of the Silver Reed Home Knitting Machine Family.
- The knitting machine has a specially designed latch pin with rollers to ensure smooth and quiet operation, and two clamps are attached to help the knitting machine stay installed on the table.
- This practical knitting machine can help increase productivity and save time and effort. And support the combination of hand knitting and machine knitting to improve knitting efficiency.
- 6.5mm medium gauge knitting machine is suitable for most hand-knitting yarns. Its simple design and ease of use will give you the pleasure of knitting yarn from the beginning.
This is a very basic machine and you will need to manually unlatch the stitches if you want to do fancy patterns like Plaits or purl stitches on a garter stitch row. Great for beginners and great to test the waters with.
Knitting Machine, 48 Needles Knitting Loom Machine with Row Counter, Smart Weaving Loom Knitting Round Loom for Adults/Kids, Knitting Board Rotating Double Knit Loom Machine Kits
- Find enjoyment by weaving your favorite things and learn at the same time. Great for kids to develop their hand-eye coordination.
- Make a fantastic handmade gifts for your kids, parents and friends.
- Perfect choice for beginner knitters and you don’t need to know how to hand knit to use this machine.
- You can read more about the Sentro by clicking here.
- Create a flat or round stitch in seconds with hand crank operation, Just thread the yarn into the spindles and turn the crank to knit your own cool fashion accessories like hats, scarves, gloves, socks, leg warmers and clothes!
- Made of high quality plastic, no smell and safe, solid and durable, long time service life.
- This home knitting machine comes with 3 hand needles, 1 crochet needle, 1 wire frame, 4 bundles of random color yarn, 1 screwdriver, 4 suction cups, 4 screws, user manual, 24-hour online service and 30-day free money back guarantee.
PureZoneA Knitting Machine,22 Needles Smart Weaving Knitting Round Loom Machine, Multifunctional Knitting Rotating Double Knit Loom Machine Kit for Adults/Kids Gift DIY Knit Scarf Hat Sock (Brown)
- This home knitting machine is an interesting 22 Round Smart Knitting Loom.You can really knit what you want.
- Can do flat knitting and circular knitting by simply changing the levers.
- Just thread the yarn into the spindles and turn the crank to knit your very own masterpieces.accessories like hats, gloves, socks, leg warmers and clothes.
- Made of high quality ABS plastic, no smell and safe, solid and durable, long time service life.
- Great for beginners. With or without experience, you can easily knit your favorite items.
There are quite a few negative reviews about this machine, and people mostly complain that it does not run smoothly. I think that will probably resolve itself if you find the right yarn to use. I don’t think that thick yarn is recommended.
Melissa & Doug Wooden Multi-Craft Weaving Loom (Arts & Crafts, Extra-Large Frame, Frustration-Free Packaging)
- Here one of those home knitting machines you weren’t quite expecting, but it deserves a mention.
- The Melissa & Doug wooden multi-craft weaving loom includes everything you need, including adjustable wooden loom, oversize wooden needle, craft materials, illustrated design booklet, and 91 yards of rainbow yarn.
- Promotes multiple skill development, as not only is weaving for kids exciting and productive, it improves concentration and hand-eye coordination, promotes fine motor skills, and encourages creative expression and self-esteem.
- It’s easy to use and there are four craft projects to choose from, or kids can create three colorful animal picture tapestries. Comes in “Frustration-Free packaging,” intended to be easier to open and reduce waste.
- The Melissa & Doug wooden multi-craft weaving loom makes an ideal gift for kids ages 6 and up.
Your kids will be thrilled to get creating with this Multi-Craft Weaving Loom. With its easy-to-use adjustable frame, oversize wooden needle and generous 91 yards of rainbow yarn, kids can choose to make a scarf, a tasseled coaster, a drawstring pouch, a crafty carry-all–or whatever they design themselves! Great for all skill levels, this loom also includes three picture tapestries to weave.
New Improved Version Of addi Express Kingsize Extended Starter Kit With New Improved Mechanical Row Counter. Knitting Machine, 2 Pattern Books, Hook, Replacement Needles, Stopper, Yarn
- The Addi Knitting Loom is my absolute favourite of the home knitting machines. This one is the new and improved addi King Size Extended Edition with new improved mechanical row counter.
- This awesome starter kit contains enough yarn for your first project – a trendy Summer Loop Scarf. The detailed instructions can be found in the book.
- Made of strong durable plastic.
- The Set Contains: Knitting Machine including 5 replacement needles, 1 threading tool, 2 stoppers, 4 feet, 2 clampers, and yarn.
- Pattern Books “Winding instead of Knitting”, and “addi Express King Size.”
- Quality Machine made in Germany, which explains why it is a more expensive option.
This is the de luxe of loom home knitting machines. You can knit flat or circular panels and a variety of wonderful knits to be made.
Bond Incredible Sweater Machine Knitting Machine
And last but not least The Incredible Sweater Machine.
This was my first machine, so it will always hold a fond place in my heart.
I spent many happy hours knitting baby clothes and sold them too.
Please feel free to comment below if you have had any experiences with any of the above home knitting machines. I would love to hear from you.
9 thoughts on “Home Knitting Machines To Order Online”
I never really thought that knitting is something I would do as a hobby. I believe that it’s for old people haha. My grandma loves to knit, she does it almost every day so I will be sure to get this machine for her. Plus her birthday is coming up so I am sure that she will appreciate it.
Before you spend money, check with your grandma first, as many knitters prefer to knit by hand, especially if they have been doing it for a long time.
First off, let me say I don’t know all that much about knitting. My ex girlfriend was really into it though. It looked really complicated to me when she made sophisticated sweaters. Your site made me feel that hey, maybe I could do this too. It also reminded me of how much my girlfriend loved to work with unprocessed alpaca wool. I lived in a rural area and lots of people kept these critters as a hobby. A lot of them made a little money selling the wool. Do you think this might be something of interest to add to your money making suggestions? I don’t know how many people actually could do this.
I looked at much of your site and many of your articles. Overall I found it comprehensive, informative, and fun. I like the way you get into precision when writing about what you need for a project, things like needle sizes, how to choose yarn, etc. This is exactly the kind of stuff I look for when I need something. Your discussion of acid-free paper struck a chord with me. I am a photographer and do all my own framing work, which saves a ton of money. I always use carefully chosen acid-free materials. This not only includes matboard, but the special tapes that hold everything together (regular tape turns yellow over time). I even use special glass that has a thin film that filters out UV light, which causes fading. My printing inks are guaranteed to stay vibrant for at least 80 years.
You talk about color matching in your articles about scrapbooking and photography. Good to know. This is probably not exactly what you are talking about, but I do this too with a gizmo called a spectrophotometer. This ensures that colors match, as closely as possible, my editing monitor and printer.
Yours is a site that I will likely visit again. For a guy like me, that’s not easy to do!
Hey Terry, and thanks for stopping by to look at my site. I see you took a trip around to various articles and I appreciate the feedback. I focus mainly on knitting, but do talk about other types of crafts too, as I love crafts and feel that everyone should have a hobby they can enjoy, and not necessarily knitting.
Thank you for your post!
My 13 year daughter has started knitting as a hobby a couple of months back and she is so exited about it. I feel like it is a nice hobby, safe and relatively cheap. Your post gave me some ideas for her birthday present in February.
Let me check your links.
Knitting is a great hobby for kids. Not only good for hand eye coord, but also give them a sense of accomplishment as they can make some wonderful items. I learned when I was five and it has stayed with me for life.
I’ve been looking at getting back to knitting as a hobby for some time now. So I really appreciated reading your thoughts on these different machines. The round knitting looms actually reminded me of something I had as a child as a beginner toy. Nice to see such things actually still exist because they’re easy to use and great for newbies. Thanks for sharing all this!
I also remember using the knitting looms as a child. They are a very easy way of knitting and fun too.
Thank you so much for your informative reviews of home knitting machines. I used to do a bit of knitting years ago and have been thinking recently about starting up again. After reading this article I think I may try switching to one of these machines instead. I never thought about doing it for profit though! Your website is really incredible, you have so many interesting articles and ideas I am much more motivated to start knitting than I was before. And who knows maybe I will make a little cash too!