Here are some of the best Christmas presents for knitters that I have come across online at great prices. If you know somebody who knits, or you yourself enjoy this engaging hobby, then you will adore these gifts.
Best Christmas Presents for Knitters
The line is offered in a full range of 11 radiant colors. A color has been assigned to each size and that color carries through in all the needle styles: straight, circular (fixed and interchangeable), double points and crochet hooks. Imagine how this will aid in organizing your collection.
The price as of writing this post is $58.95. This has an amazing discount of over $25, which makes it a bargain.
- The set consists of 18 Symfonie Dreamz Interchangeable Circular Needles (2 tips each of 9 US Sizes: US 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5 & 11 ); 4 Cords to make 24″, 40″ & 2 of 32″; 1 Set of size markers; 8 End caps; 4 Cord keys & 1 Cord case packed in attractive case with see through vinyl case.
- Knitter’s Pride Symfonie Dreamz line is made from densified laminated birch wood, more costly and much harder than either ebony or rosewood.
- Perfect points, flawlessly tapered – ideal for all types of yarns and projects.
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn.
- Range of radiant colors allows mix-n-match & organizational options.
It has 52 original projects specially chosen for each season of the year. Unique garments and accessories are yours to be had or given away, each of them charming, useful, and simple enough to make in one week or less.
Projects range in scale from sizable to small. Some only use up your remnants, while others take a few balls of wool.
This book has clear step-by-step instructions and is perfect for people who are on a budget or don’t have a lot of time to devote to knitting.
Debbie Bliss, the author is one of the foremost designers of hand knits. She is the author of numerous books, including Classic Knits for Kids, Debbie Bliss Home, Debbie Bliss Tips for Knitters, Essential Baby, Essential Knits for Kids,and Simply Baby, as well as the producer of the recently released Debbie Bliss Knitting magazine.
This useful set includes 4 sizes of Knifty Knitter Looms: 5″ blue, 7″ red, 9″ green, and 11″ yellow.
There is also a hook, pick tool, and easy to follow instructions.
This gift comes in a convenient clear bag with sealing zipper and carrying handle.
It’s sure to be a big hit for those who prefer working with luxurious yarn, rather than acrylic.
Makes a wonderful gift for all fiber enthusiasts.
This ceramic mug is white with black vinyl lettering. The commercial vinyl is very strong and will not come off with heat from your coffee or tea but it does need to be hand washed. The cuup holds 11 oz of liquid.
This is a great gift for a knitting enthusiast close to your heart.
- Number of stitches: 44 when knitting in a round, 40 when knitting back and forth.
- Dimensions: H 11,8″ x Dia. 15,35″
- Knits tubes with a diameter of up to 13″ and flat panels up to a width of 17″
- Made in Germany
This fabulous knitting mill from Prym is a fantastic gadget and great gift for knitters!
The mill has a handle which you can turn to make knitted tubes in no time at all. Let your imagination run wild and make scarves, bag handles, bags, cushions, mats and much much more!
This knitting mill works well with most yarns suitable for hand knitting. Please note that the different types of yarn may need different tension to produce the desired knit. Thread smooth and thin yarns through all of the notches on the tension guide, chunky and irregular yarns produce a tight knit when threaded through fewer of the notches.
If you are close to somebody who knits, then a knitting machine will be one of the best Christmas presents for knitters you can give.
For more information on knitting machines, click here.
Hope you have solved your dilemma on Christmas Presents for Knitters and what to buy them.