Are you wanting to try knitting and need something easy to start off your knitting journey? A scarf or neck warmer is the way to go if you want something useful. Why not try a beginner’s knitting kit to get you going on the right foot?
With a beginners knitting kit, you will get everything you need to make your first project, and you don’t have to worry about going yarn shopping, you can simply start knitting straight away.
Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means that I will get a small commission for qualifying purchases at no extra cost to the buyer.
Beginner’s Knitting Kit or Kits To Try
The Needle It Complete Beginner’s Knitting Kit could be just the thing for you.
This knitting kit has everything you need to make your own beautiful knitted scarf. The quality wool is from a traditional French spinning mill and is chosen for its softness and its traceability to environmental issues linked to its production and transport. It is 70 percent wool and 30 percent alpaca.
There is even a guide written in six different languages and a video to explain the steps to you if you have never knitted before. If you are a complete beginner, the guide and the video I feel could be a little more detailed, but here is some more help on learning to knit if you are battling.
This kit makes a great gift idea and is a fun learning experience, as you can learn how to knit easily and at the same time create a warm wool scarf for the winter. The finished dimensions of the scarf are 115 cm x 20 cm. I feel the scarf could be longer.
⭐ The kit contains ⭐
- 4 balls of wool yarn: 70% wool and 30% baby alpaca.
- 2 knitting needles: 0,31 inches diameter 9,44 inches long.
- 2 small finishing needles: To sew in the threads.
- A fabric label: To sew on your scarf made with love.
- A practical guide: To assist you in the making of your scarf.
If you would prefer to knit a snood, then you may enjoy the Needle It Knit Your Own Wool Choker.
This kit also contains everything you need to make your own knitted choker or snood – the wool, knitting needles, small finishing needles, a fabric label, and a guide.
The snood’s neck circumference is 60 cm and the height is 15 cm.
⭐ The kit contains ⭐
- 2 balls of wool yarn: 70% wool and 30% baby alpaca
- 2 x Bamboo Knitting Needles: 8mm in diameter and 30 cm in length.
- 2 small finishing needles: For sewing in the threads.
- A fabric label: To sew on your choker made with love.
- A practical guide to assist you in making your choker.
I hope that you can enjoy a beginners knitting kit to start out with if you want to try knitting for the first time. Please comment below if you have any questions.