Here are some greeting card messages for all occasions. This is an especially useful resource if you make your own cards, do scrapbooking and you need ideas for wording.
I have included some serious and some funnies. Choose the one that best goes with your relationship with the person to whom you are sending the greeting card too.
Awesome Greeting Card Messages For Your Loved Ones -:
Greeting Card Messages For Births:
- Wishing you and your baby a world of happiness.
- Another (surname) on the scene, now you have a bigger team.
- A true blessing to enhance your life.
- Congratulations to two amazing people. May your new beautiful baby bring you years of happiness and love.
- Congratulations (mom’s name) and (dad’s name). We are so happy and excited for you on the birth of new baby (baby’s name).
- Some of the greatest joys in life are the little ones.
- So happy for you three. That’s going to be one lucky baby!
- Congratulations on the birth of your son/daughter.
- Congratulations on the wonderful news and a huge big welcome.
- Congratulations and best of luck. You are going to be great parents.
- Congratulations on your little bundle of joy.
- Congratulations, you made a tiny human.
- Wishing you and your new little angel every happiness from A to ZZZzzz…..
Greeting Card Messages For Get-Wells:
- The office is just not the same without you.
- Wishing you quiet, comfort, and warmth and hoping each day finds you feeling better.
- Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well.
Get well soon, or I’ll be forced to come over and watch movies with you all day.
- I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
- No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
- These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
Sending you love, hugs, and hot tea!
I really want you to feel better, so I scrapped the list of 200 karaoke songs I had prepared to sing to you. You’re welcome.
- Healing thoughts and good wishes are being sent your way.
- Hope you are back on your feet again soon.
- A wish for lots of rest, relaxation, and all the things you need to feel better.
Greeting Card Messages For Birthdays:
- Enjoy your day in a special way.
- Your birthday is the perfect time to celebrate you.
- Wishing you all the best on your special day.
- Sending you bright thoughts and warmest wishes for a happy birthday.
- Hope you keep that happy-Birthday feeling all year long.
- Hope you enjoy many more.
- To quote Shakespeare: ‘Party thine ass off!
- Another adventure-filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!
- One more year better, one more year greater. Happy birthday.
- Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!
- To the world, you may be just a person, but to me, you are more than the world. Happy birthday, love.
- May all the wonderful desires of your heart come true on this day!
- Happy birthday to you my friend; You bring so much joy to my heart!
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!
- Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
- When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a memorable day and an adventurous year, Happy birthday.
- Wishing you more cakes to eat and more birthdays to come!
Greeting Card Messages For Anniversaries:
- As we celebrate another year together, I look forward to the next…..
- It’s the little things you share that add up to one big love.
- Here’s to many more terrific years together.
- You stole my heart, and I never want it back.
- Another year, another cheer, my love grows deeper, dear.
- May each year you share be sweeter than the last.
- Thanks for putting up with me.
- You are my better half.
- Our time has treated us well. Let’s spend some more together.
- I blame you. It’s all your fault that I am extremely happy in our relationship.
- You and I are my favorite couple.
- We’re proof that all good things don’t have to come to an end, yet.
- The time we’ve had together has been amazing. I can’t believe it has been another year. I’m looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
Greeting Card Messages For Christmas:
- Your work is so appreciated Merry Christmas
- Hope your Christmas is topped off with good cheer that carries on throughout the year.
- Grand wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Wishing you all the best of the season and a wonderful year ahead.
- Wishing you and your loved ones a jolly and fun Christmas.
- May your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.
- May this holiday season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
Greeting Card Messages For Engagements:
- Congratulations on a wonderful decision.
- May the love you share be with you through a lifetime of wonderful tomorrows.
- Wishing you a happily-ever-after kind of life.
- Best wishes for your engagement.
- Congratulations on finally getting the right to officially love and annoy your partner for the rest of your life.
- I’m so happy for you and your new ring. I mean, fiancé!
- Congrats to a couple whose wedding I actually want to attend!
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- Here’s to love and friendship!
Greeting Card Messages For Weddings:
- Wishing the two of you one happy life together.
- Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
- May your happiness know no bounds.
- Congratulations and happiness always.
- Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
- May the promise you two make today change your world in a wonderful way.
- Here’s to happiness, always, in your new life together.
- Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated together, this one tops the list. Congratulations!
- God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.
- Our marriage advice: Love, honor, and… scrub the toilet. (Or fill in any other funny advice you have.)
- Getting married is like going to drama school. May there be more comedy than melodrama.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
- Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful occasion for our family.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
Greeting Card Messages For Farewells:
- Wishing you every happiness and success in your new venture.
- So sad to see you go.
- Goodbye and good luck to a very special friend.
- Wherever your dreams take you, I hope you will find happiness waiting.
- You know we will miss you. Best of Luck.
- I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon!
- I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
- Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck!
- We wish you boundless success wherever you go!
- I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Take care, and wishing you all the best.
- TAKE ME WITH YOU!