Scrapbooking Alphabet Stickers are an inexpensive embellishment for scrapbooking layouts and come in a large variety of sizes, shapes, themes, and dimensions. There will always be some out there to complement your layout no matter what your theme.
Let’s face it, stickers are just so easy, as all you do is peel and stick. It takes all that designing and cutting work out of your projects. With Scrapbooking alphabet stickers, you can say exactly what you want to without having to worry about the writing looking messy, and there are so many designs and colors to choose from.
Here are a few examples of scrapbooking alphabet stickers that you can order online. Click on the picture if you want to find out more.
These are affiliate links, which means that I will get a small commission if you decide to purchase anything.
Ideas for Scrapbooking Alphabet Stickers And Other Sticker Types
If you are anything like me, you probably have a large assortment of half used-up stickers collecting dust in your scrapbooking kits. I often see stickers and buy them on impulse because I like them, and then they sit in my kit for ages, as I never quite have the right layout to use them on.
Sometimes if I apply the ones I like to my completed layout, they tend to look like an afterthought and get lost in the background.
With a little time and imagination, you can take your stickers and reinvent them.
There are no rules to state that they have to be used in their purchased state. Here are a few scrapbooking ideas and solutions that you can use to create some interesting and original works using your old (or new) stickers.
- If you have a sewing machine, try stitching a design onto your stickers. This makes your sticker stand out and gives it a unique look.
- Try stitching a sticker on your layout. Use thread colors that complement the design of the sticker and the colors of your page.
- Distress your stickers by either tearing them, inking them around the edges or on the surface, or lightly sand them using fine sandpaper.
- Brushing a flat sticker with acrylic paint will give it a whole new dimension.
- Layer stickers for an interesting effect on your layout. Alphabet stickers work especially well with this trick.
- Take a large sticker and cut them into jigsaw puzzle pieces then lay them together on your layout with a small space in between each piece.
- Stick your sticker onto cardstock and cut it out again, making a small frame around the sticker with the cardstock.
- Add some dimension to your page and try using 3D stickers.
- Print your own customized stickers on sticker paper.
- Mat your stickers with card stock the same color as your layout.
Whatever you decide to do, get those alphabet stickers out of the box and have loads of fun altering their personalities. You will be surprised how easy it can be, as well as adding some individualism to your pages with those mass-produced products.
Here is a helpful video to get even more ideas on how to use those stickers in your scrapbooking.
If you are just getting started with scrapbooking, click here to read more about it.